Indoor Air Quality
At Grizzle Heating & Air, we’re dedicated to helping our friends and neighbors stay comfortable all year long. We understand, however, that maintaining a comfortable home goes well beyond temperature control. The quality of the air we breathe affects our quality of life. If the air in your home is old and stale it could be affecting your quality of life. We’re proud to help our Canyon-area customers breathe easier by installing, repairing, and maintaining a variety of indoor air quality products.
Facts About Indoor Air Quality
- The EPA has ranked indoor air pollution as a high priority public risk.
- Indoor pollutant levels can be 2 to 5 times higher that outside pollutants.
- Household dust can be composed of mold spores, bacteria, viruses, animal dander, human skin particles, food particles, dust mites, parts of bugs, and other things.
- Asthma is the leading chronic illness in children.
- The average person inhales around 2300 gallons of air a day!
We know that every family has different preferences and we have solutions to match those preferences. If your family is especially concerned about flu or covid-19 prevention we can help with an in-duct air purifier or electronic air cleaner.
If your home has a musty smell or you are having symptoms such as headache, throat irritation, dry cough, or dry or itchy skin then an energy recovery ventilator might be a good option for you. An energy recovery ventilator introduces fresh air to your home.
Humidifiers are great to use during the dry winter. It keeps moisture in the air that helps keep your hardwood floors in good shape, helps keep your skin and sinuses from drying out, and overall keeps your home more comfortable.
Are your ready to get a customized plan to help keep your home comfort? Check out our solutions!
- UV Lights
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- In Duct Air Purifiers
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Media Filters
IAQ Products & Solutions
We can supply and install Bryant's state-of-the-art indoor air quality products, including air filtration systems, air purifiers, air decontaminating UV lamps, dehumidifiers, and humidifiers.